Inclusive Cruises with SeaDream Yacht Club
When they look to book an inclusive cruise with SeaDream, our loyal Club Members have come to expect a level of service not found anywhere else. From our attentive crew to the intimate setting, they know that each voyage provides a casually elegant yachting experience that they’ll remember for a lifetime. But, what exactly is included when you book a stateroom aboard one of our boutique ships? Specifically, what features ensure your vacation stands out and provides that pampered and luxurious feel you are after?
A Truly Luxurious Voyage
From the moment you set foot aboard one of our inclusive cruises, our crew is there to support you and provide for your every need. Each yacht accommodates 112 guests and includes a crew complement of 95 members. With this near 1:1 ratio, we are able to start and end your journey with the focused attention you deserve on such a voyage. This allows for a more personalized and intimate experience, ensuring all your needs are met and we can exceed your every expectation.
Throughout the years, SeaDream has been honored to receive a wide range of awards and recognitions. This includes the recent recognition by Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Ships, which named both our mega-yachts “#1 and #2 In Best Boutique Ship.” They also acknowledged our 5-star gastronomical cuisine, which ranked in the “Top 5 for Food” category. With previous recognitions by ForbesLife, USA Today, Newsweek, and more, we take each award as a reminder of what our guests expect.
What’s Included with Your Fare?
SeaDream Yacht Club guests have come to expect a certain level of luxury service when they come aboard. With a wide array of inclusive options, we make sure all of these needs can be met and provide plenty of options for you to enjoy during your voyage. Each stateroom on our yachts features an ocean view, delivering that extra touch of luxury that you would expect. Naturally, our 5-star Dream Cuisine is one of the popular highlights, providing truly delicious culinary options for any time of day.
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
- and more…
A View from Every Stateroom
No matter which suite or stateroom you choose, every guest aboard a SeaDream yacht can enjoy picturesque views of the ocean. With all ocean views, you will feel like you’re aboard your own private yacht. Your stateroom also features a marble-lined bathroom, an entertainment center, and numerous other amenities to make your stay simply delightful.
If you opt for a Commodore Suite, the Admiral Suite, or the Owner’s Suite, you’ll enjoy some extra space and more ocean views from your room. Both the Admiral and Owner’s Suite feature a half-guest bath, additional living space, and panoramic views of the sea, brightening your quarters and allowing for an unparalleled experience as you travel well.
Before you get too comfy in your suite or stateroom, make sure you explore some of the other wonderful features included with your yachting voyage.
Gastronomic Dream Cuisine
Providing a 5-star dining experience, meal-time aboard a SeaDream yacht is always a highlight of the journey. Offering a gastronomical dining experience, each meal is prepared with multiple courses to give you the exciting and diverse flavors that a memorable vacation deserves. While you dine, our on-board sommelier is happy to provide wine pairing recommendations, which can enhance your lunch or dinner with the perfect addition. Preparing dishes that are light and easy to digest, we ensure that you can enjoy the complete meal including dessert. With these meals prepared a la minute, always with the freshest of ingredients, you can truly savor and appreciate the culinary experience.
Dietary needs or preferences? No problem. Our chefs are trained to prepare some of the best raw/organic meals, vegan or vegetarian dishes, and handle any food allergies you might have. Simply let our staff know and we’ll make sure every meal is hand-prepared to meet your dietary specifications. There is a reason our inclusive cruises are continually recognized for having such stellar cuisine and this starts with our wonderful chefs.
We’ll Take Care of the Bar Tab
At any time during an inclusive cruise with SeaDream, you might want to supplement that extraordinary 5-star cuisine with the right drink. While our on-board sommelier is happy to offer wine pairings during your meals, that is far from the only inclusive drink option available. Our open bars include select premium beverages, so make sure to talk to your bar tender and find out what you have to enjoy. Whether it’s the popular Top of Yacht Bar or the entertaining Piano Bar, you are sure to find both cocktails and conversation to suit your needs.
Beyond the premium drinks, wine pairings, and signature cocktails, your fare also includes all tips & gratuities. This means you never have to worry about carrying cash to tip your favorite bartender or wait staff. Pay them a compliment if you wish, but anything else is already covered.
In addition to these mainstays, we also include wine with your meals and select premium spirits and beverages during the course of your voyage. This allows you to visit any of the bars and enjoy a drink on us – gratuities are included too. Your fare also includes access to a wide variety of entertainment and relaxation options, such as the Golf Simulator and our popular signature Balinese Dream Beds.